Friday, April 11, 2008

This little piggie. . .

It's so much fun to watch Elizabeth grow! Recently she has discovered her toes. Pretty much every time I lay her on the ground she grabs her toes and rolls back and forth. One night after I had put her in footed pajamas, she seemed quite annoyed that her toes were gone. She kept trying to grab them to no avail.

Another one of Elizabeth's favorite pastimes is having Erik entertain her. Erik is a good big brother to help, but I am always worried that he is a little too rough. Of course it is hard to convince him of that because he often has Elizabeth laughing at the same time I am trying to tell him to be gentle. They really are cute together though, and I guess Elizabeth will be a tough girl. :-)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So, Maralee told me you started a blog last night. It's so great to see your kids. Elizabeth has changed so much from the last pictures I saw of her. What a cutie! We have the same problem with Bronson's love of Zander. Inevitably it all starts out happy, but the ending usually involves Zander shrieking and Bronson covering his eyes. It's just so hard to be so loved!