Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Park Time


The other day I decided it would be fun to take some pictures of Erik playing at the little playground that is just down the stairs from our apartment. It is a pretty small playground--two swings, a perpetual motion thing, and a small play structure with a slide. But, we are glad it is there since it is our substitute for a backyard. It was harder than I anticipated to take pictures since I was working with a moving target, so this is the only one that really turned out at all.

4 comments:

Erik said...

you cn increase your shutter speed if you want to catch him moving. you are outside, so you have tons of light. increasing it too much, though, will make everything dark.

Marianne said...

Perfect for my park calendar page.

Lewis News said...

cute kids! This is Debbie..I hopped here from Marianne's blog. It sounds like you are doing great. What a cute family!

Love, Laugh, Live Advising said...

Hi Allison and Ben! Just wanted to say that I really enjoy looking at the pictures and I am so excited to see you guys this weekend! (Alicia)