Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Erik!

Last Friday we celebrated Erik's birthday. I can hardly believe that he is already 3 years old! Time really does fly.

We went up to Thousand Oaks so that we could celebrate with Erik's cousins. First we had a yummy BBQ thanks to Grandma Maralee, Ema, and John. Next we had a pinata. We decided to do a pinata after Erik got to do one while we were in Utah. He loved the idea that not only could he beat something with a stick, but then you get candy for your effforts! Life doesn't get much better for Erik. :-)


Anyway, then we opened presents and had cupcakes. Happy Birthday Erik!



2 comments:

Erik said...

I don't know what I enjoyed more, seeing Erik smile with a bat in his hand, or, the carabiners holding up the pinata...the work of an Ohran!

Pikula's said...

Happy Birthday Erik!!!