Monday, May 12, 2008

Camping


Well, obviously it has been a while since I've posted anything. . . I can't believe that a month can pass so quickly!

So, here's one of the things we've been up to in the past month. Erik and Ben went on the Father and Son's camp out up in Decker Canyon. Erik even had fun getting ready to go. . . While we were packing, I left the room to find some new batteries for his flashlight and came back to find his backpack stuffed to the brim with toys. Apparently he was worried that he would be bored. :-) Fortunately it was easy to convince him that one toy was sufficient since he needed
room for his pajamas, blanket, etc.


Here is the 'before' picture and a picture of Erik in front of the tent. I don't think Ben and Erik got a ton of sleep, but they did have fun! Erik liked 'hiking'-- walking up the hill to the tents -- and was insistent that he hike by himself. He also had fun looking everywhere for spiders and insisting that he have both flashlights. Apparently Erik thought Ben couldn't be trusted with one. :-)

2 comments:

AnnalisaG said...

Erik and Elizabeth are so cute! Erik looks just like Ben. I love both their curly little heads. Hope you guys are doing well! Love the blog!!

Annalisa

Marianne said...

Erik just looks so big all of a sudden with his new haircut. I can't believe he'll be 3.